Saturday, February 22, 2014

10 months old!


These pictures are such a treasure to me! I'm so grateful for Emily's time and talent that she has shared with us over the years. I'm a HUGE believer in taking pictures and preserving memories for generations to come. 




 When Ryker's oldest sister Charlotte, who is 5, saw the picture above she said, "Mom, it feels like he's looking at my heart." Talk about tears! She could not have said it better.


They could not be more proud of Ryker! I thought the newness would have worn off by now but every morning when he wakes up, they rush into his room like it's the first time they've ever seen him. 
Pure LOVE!

Ryker's weight this week was 16 pounds 3 ounces! He continues to have great weight gain even though we are weaning his IV nutrition.
For the most part, time flies by. However, the last 10 months feels like years! We've come a long ways and we continue to celebrate every milestone, big or small. 

No comments:

Post a Comment