Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Think Sun...

I posted this picture because this is how many of his pics are...blurry! He's always kicking and squealing...I love it!
He's gaining alot slower now that the doctor had me give him less of the nutrition through his vein. The nutritionist said it's to be expected since he's had such good weight gains for the 5 weeks prior. He's up to 14 pounds 12 ounces. :)
My fear is that when he gets the IV out, he will not gain the 1 ounce or 15 grams a day that the doctors expect. I try not to dwell on the things I don't know, but I just want the absolute best outcome for Ryker. So, we keep plugging along, enjoying all the time in the nice warm house without going crazy with all the snow outside. While everyone is praying for more snow, I'm secretly praying for a way early Spring!


2 comments:

  1. This picture is hilarious! He is such a little "Ham." Well, he is a "Hamson."
    Lets try not to worry about the future, but just enjoy where we are today. I love and adore you Jenny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this wiggly happy boy! He is so cute :)

    ReplyDelete