Friday, April 25, 2014

Happy 1st Birthday Ryker Man!!!



Today's the day! Wow what a year! We made it!! A year ago last night I went to the ER with the most excruciating chest pain thinking it was heart burn from hell, only to find out Ryker had to be born so I could get better. It's still hard to think about. Yes, I'm so grateful to have Ryker here but we will never forget the entrance he made into this world!

Ryker weighs 17 pounds 4 ounces today. He's lost some weight because of an ear infection but is starting to act like himself again.

I wish I could name all the angels that have helped us this last year but I'm afraid I'd leave someone out! There are more than I can count! All we can say is THANK YOU. Thank you for coming to our aid so many times. We couldn't have done this alone.
These amazing pictures were done by my sis in law Emily. Thanks to her I have beautiful memories of all my family! Here's her link if you need family pictures done for Spring. Lavender Lime. I love her! I can't say it enough.:)


Ryker Fact.......Ryker spent 2 months 3 weeks and 3 days in the hospital or 22% of the year. This year will be different.

He had no problem digging into the cake! Not shy at all.


Thank you for following Ryker's life and celebrating with us. Love to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment