Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Setting a record!

It has now been 2 months and 2 weeks since Ryker's last hospitalization! This is the longest he has gone without being admitted in his entire little life! It's so wonderful having him home. His spirit lights up our house. 
He LOVED the icing! 

For Ryker's birthday we played pin the extension on Ryker's Gtube. I bet ya won't find that on Pintrest!  

Mother's Day 2013
(3 pounds 14 ounces)
Mother's Day 2014
(18 Pounds)
Mother's Day was EXTRA special this year because I had my baby home! And he has come such a long way....
Ryker weighed in at 18 pounds again this week. He hasn't gained much the last couple weeks but he hasn't lost anything either.
I called the Genetics department to see how insurance approval was coming along. His secrtary told me he hadn't written them a letter yet. I told her I wasn't surprised because I've heard he takes a while to follow through. She said, "bless his heart", and agreed with me. She said she will get back with me soon. That was last week.
We also had an appointment with Ryker's Gastroenterologist last week. He said Ryker was gaining "good but not great." But I know for Ryker, he's doing fantastic.

No comments:

Post a Comment